Hi I'm Mitch. Many of you may have read my newsletter I did for about 10 years or have seen me around the sports handicapping sites on the Internet or over at my site The Sports Chat Place.
As you all know I'm an avid football fan who happens to also posses the memory of an elephant and a winning strategy that works across all sports. I've also been known to talk a good game but also have always been known as one not afraid to put my money where my mouth is. While I have certainly had my share of wins and losses I've been able to make it work by knowing when to play it big and when to play it small and most importantly, when not to play a game at all. This strategy doesn't always make me rich in a day but over the long haul it has made me a winner and then some.
A few other things:
1. This is what I do as my full time job. I watch sports, write about sports, and handicap games.
2. I'm a die hard Miami Hurricanes fan who bleeds Orange and Green but can be honest about it and I try and be as objective as I can be.
3. I like to talk a lot about eating pizza and Ice cream which I do eat constantly. I also run 7 miles a day.
4. My wife's Grandfather played for Ohio State as a QB in some of their more remarkable games on some of their best teams. It's a tough one for me.
5. Although I was born and raised in Miami and never saw snow until I was 15 years old I live in Chicago and yes its freezing and no, you don't get used to it.
6. I love the Track and love to go to Vegas, especially for a big fight and during football season.